Moscow Department of Health
Moscow State Public Health Institution
«Hospital for War Veterans №2»
Hospital for War Veterans № 2 is a multidisciplinary medical institution located in the south-east region of Moscow in the territory over 106 000 sq.m., that was open in October 1989.
Hospital houses 20 clinical departments with a total number of 775 beds in the following profiles: gynecology, purulent surgery, cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, nephrology, geriatric medicine, general surgery, otorhinolaryngology, ophthalmology, palliative medical care, psychiatry, vascular surgery, therapy, traumatology, orthopedics, urology, plastic and reconstructive surgery.
There are also 11 operating rooms, resuscitation and intensive care unit (18 beds), hemodialysis unit (23 beds), department of radiology (x-ray, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound), department of functional diagnostics, endoscopy department and physiotherapy department.
Our total staff is over 1000 people with over 236 doctors and 534 nurses, including staff from 9 departments from 6 Moscow medical schools.
Our main pool of patients is war-disabled persons and participants of the Second World War, as well as persons equated to them for benefits:
• Home front workers
• Participants in the siege of the city of Leningrad
• Small prisoners of fascism
• Rehabilitated persons
• Family members of the deceased
• Participants of the war in Afghanistan
• Veterans of the fighting operations
• Special Risk Veterans
• Participants of liquidation of the Chernobyl accidentContact Information for Foreign Visitors
Volgogradskiy prospect, 168, Moscow, 109472, Russian Federation
Metro station “Kuzminki” (exit 3) --> buses 169 or 569 to the station “Hospital #2”.
Hospital Reference (Pass Office)
Chief doctor of the hospital
Shastina Vera Rostislavovna